Chemical Safety Training
Tufts offers a variety of safety training for faculty, staff, and students. Many of these trainings are REQUIRED. Additionally, some must be renewed each year. Below is a list of trainings that typically pertain to personnel handling chemicals. Additional safety trainings beyond those listed below can be found here.
Should you have any questions about which trainings are applicable for you or your team, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chemical Safety Trainings
- Annual Lab Safety Training, Online (This is required for all individuals working in a lab setting)
- High Hazard Chemical Use in CMS Facilities (Instructor Led)
- Formaldehyde Safety Training, Online
- Methylene Chloride Training, Online
- BioRaft Training Module
- Chemical Safety Introductory Course (TBA)
- Annual Lab Safety for Incoming Chemistry Students