University-wide Virtual Town Hall for Faculty and Staff
Join President Monaco and university leaders on January 20th for an update on the university’s COVID-19 preparation and planning for Spring 2021. Faculty and staff are encouraged to submit questions when registering. This town hall will be recorded, and a version will be posted after being edited for length and clarity.
Wednesday, January 20, 2021 @ 4pm - 5pm
President Monaco and university leaders will continue providing regular updates on Tufts’ COVID-19 response, the progress of the anti-racist workstreams, and other key priorities through a series of virtual town halls for faculty and staff this semester. The registration link for each town hall will be sent in advance of each event. The current town hall schedule is as follows:
- University-wide: Wednesday, January 20 from 4pm - 5pm – Register here
- University-wide: Friday, February 12 from 3pm – 4pm
- University-wide: Wednesday, March 31 from 9:30am – 10:30am
- Boston Health Sciences Campus: Wednesday, April 21 from 3pm – 4pm
- Grafton Campus: Friday, April 23 from 3:30pm – 4:30pm
For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours in advance of the scheduled town hall.