Happy National Postdoc Appreciation Week!
Happy National Postdoc Appreciation Week. This week, we celebrate the significant contributions postdocs make to delivering and progressing research excellence at Tufts. Thank you all for your incredible impact on our academic community through research, mentoring and bringing diverse backgrounds and experience from around the world. In addition, special thanks to the Tufts Postdoc Association and the Tufts Postdoc Officer for your continuous efforts in providing opportunities to enrich the lives and careers of our postdocs.
If you have not seen the PDA announcement, the OVPR and other groups are sponsoring a variety of events and programs during this week including:
- A free takeout lunch meeting with your supervisor
- The first of a series of meetings where junior Tufts faculty discuss the details of their academic job search
- A talk on finding research funding by Tracy Schmidt (CFR) and Anna Ponzi Dalby (OVPR)
- Free yoga lessons (virtual)
- A variety of talks and workshops on mentoring, networking, and leadership (sponsored by the NPDA)
We hope that you have a great week, and that you will make use of these resources. Thanks again for all of your efforts.
Vice Provost for Research