Join TAMID, Keyrus, and Tufts Data Intensive Study Center on April 18th for a night of learning and networking (with a cocktail bar)!
The evening will begin with an opening from our keynote speaker James Williams, author of Stand Out of Our Light: Freedom and Resistance in the Attention Economy and recipient of the Nine Dots Prize, who will be flying in from University of Oxford. A panel of distinguished professionals will discuss different ethical discussions in the tech industry—such as, consumers’ role in the attention economy and how tech companies profit from our attention. The panelists are:
– Asaf Lubin: Postdoctoral cybersecurity fellow at Fletcher School and Lecturer at Yale University
– Nate Ward: Cognitive psychology professor at Tufts University
– James Williams: Author of Stand Out of Our Light and doctoral candidate at Oxford Internet Institute
– Michael Fox: Director at Intralinks
– Marc Light: VP at BitSight Technologies
– Thomas Hardjono: Director at MIT Internet Trust Consortium
A networking event will follow and will be attended by companies including KEYRUS, CyberArk, Intralinks, EF Education First, Vistaprint, Hubspot, Slalom Build, Cogo Labs, Bitsight Technologies, Viasat, Jobcase, Shyft Analytics and others. Appetizers and beverages will be provided. We look forward to seeing you there!