UPDATE: Consulting Hours have been suspended for the summer, but faculty may reach out to ORD by email or contact form.
Drop-In Grant Consulting Hours
for all Tufts faculty
Consult with us on all your grant-related questions, including:
- Finding funding opportunities
- Long- and short-term funding strategies for your research
- Particular funding opportunities – NSF CAREERs, NIH R01/R21/R03, and more
- The grant review process for the federal agency you’re applying to
- How to find and develop collaborations with colleagues for interdisciplinary proposals
- How to find and navigate grant-related resources here at Tufts
- Particular federal funding trends and questions
You can bring your grant! We can work with you on:
- refining on grant text to be more responsive to a particular funding opportunity
- clarity or concision
- general feedback
Medford: Fridays from 12:00 to 2:00 at 574 Boston Ave in Room 414 until September 30th
Boston: Tuesdays from 1:00 to 3:00 at 75 Kneeland St, 9th floor, Suite 935, beginning Tuesday, April 11th
Grafton: We can consult with you by phone, Skype, or WebEx.
For updates on time/place and cancellations, visit http://bit.ly/2r4jeb5
Please email ORD at email: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time.